- Built in with an Intel® Quad-Core Celeron® N5105 SoC (2.0 GHz)
* Do not disassemble the onboard SoC and the heatsinks by yourself to avoid damage to these components.
- 4 MB L3 Cache
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets supporting up to 16 GB of system memory
* If only one memory module is to be installed, be sure to install it in the DDR4_1 socket.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.3.
- 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
- Realtek® Audio CODEC
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.